CLASS ONE DRIVING SCHOOL
PRICES & TERMS
At Class 1 Driving School we try to operate a fair and open policy therefore we only have a few terms and conditions that we operate by.
- All lessons must be paid for on the day of the lesson, unless pre booked and paid in advance.
- Any cancellation of less than 24hrs notice may be subject of a cancellation charge of half the cost of the lesson booked. This is subject to the discretion of the instructor.
- We reserve the right to cancel lessons at short notice for circumstances beyond our control, i.e.:- Bad weather, vehicle breakdown or illness.
- The hourly rate quoted during the first lesson will be fixed until the test is passed subject to the student not undertaking lessons with a different driving school or taking a break of longer than 6 weeks.
- We charge a flat rate fee of £60 on test day and this includes a 1hr lesson before the test.
- If for any reason we have to cancel your test at short notice because of circumstances beyond our control i.e. vehicle breakdown, illness etc we will only be liable for the cost of re-booking the test. (We will do everything in our power to ensure your test goes ahead as planned) If you cancel your test it is at your expense.
- When booking your test please ensure that you use your instructors ADI No (Please ask for it), this prevents double bookings of tests at the same time and venue. Before booking please check that your instructor agrees and is available at that time.
- Parents, observers are welcome to sit in on lessons but this it at their own risk and subject to the student agreeing.
- Mock tests are available and will be charged at the normal hourly rate.
- That’s the main conditions, if you have any other questions please ask, and most importantly enjoy your lessons and good luck